Wow, it’s amazing to be back! I can’t believe it’s been four months since I posted a video! Long story short I was dealing with some medical issues and then getting the rest of my life back on track once my health was sorted out.
During all of this craziness I didn’t really wear making for two months, so starting to wear makeup again was like going makeup shopping in my own collection. It was actually really fun! That’s what inspired me to do a favorites video with the products I’ve been loving for April and May.
Did you have the same experience with these products as I did? Let me know!
What to check anything out?
- Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask: http://go.magik.ly/ml/jw2/
- Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Plus Set: http://bit.ly/1OGGbF1
- Belif Moisturizing Bomb: http://go.magik.ly/ml/jw3/
- Wet ‘n Wild Coverall Foundation: http://go.magik.ly/ml/jw4/
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Your Love is King: http://go.magik.ly/ml/jw5/
- Jouer Kitten Liner: http://go.magik.ly/ml/jw6/
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Mascara: http://go.magik.ly/ml/jw7/
- NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Cheesecake: http://go.magik.ly/ml/jw8/
Affiliate links are used. This post and video are not sponsored. All opinions are my own.