I’m always searching for the perfect eyeshadow formulation and palette, so naturally I have more eyeshadow then I could ever use. Some palettes just sit there and gather dust after the initial test runs. Some are so bad they get returned. And some end up in the normal daily rotation.
- The shadows are SUPER pigmented (especially the glitter/shimmer ones). I’m not kidding, check out swatches in the video below.
- The shadows apply like a dream and blend out very easily. Enough said.
- The highlighter and blush are beautiful, but buildable. If you don’t like the heavy blush and highlighter look you know what I mean here.
- Speaking of the highlighter, it isn’t too shimmery. I have large pores and acne scars with the occasional breakout. Shimmery cheek products and anything less then perfection under them is not a good combination.
- The lip pencil and gloss are a beautiful, wearable nude pink and look gorgeous together or apart. Hows that for versatility!
What qualities do you think make the perfect palette?